Cinema St. Louis (CSL) is a nonprofit 501c3 organization dedicated to the celebration of film as an art form. Since 1992, our core mission has remained the same: screening the finest in international, American independent, and documentary film. CSL programs offer a broad range of artistic expression, foster cross-cultural communication and education, and put an international spotlight on the St. Louis metropolitan area.
We believe that every member of our community, regardless their ability to pay, should have year-round access to innovative, educational, and inspirational storytelling through film.
Your gift to CSL sustains our programming, making it accessible for film lovers of all ages in our St. Louis community.
Promote your brand to a diverse audience through year-round programs (Partnership Opportunities PDF):
- Robert Classic French Film Festival - March 2019
- QFest St. Louis - April 2019
- I Love Movies Trivia Night - May 2019
- Filmmaking Camps for Kids - Summer 2019
- St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase - July 2019
- Golden Anniversary Films - September 2019
- St. Louis International Film Festival - November 2019
- Donate your spare change through the Round Up app by clicking here and signing up.
- Support Cinema St. Louis while you shop by selecting Cinema St. Louis on Amazon Smile.
- Employee giving: make your donation go further by giving through your company (matching gifts available through most).
- In-Kind Contributions: underwrite costs and sustain our mission.
To become a member, use the buttons below to make a payment through PayPal instantly or download and return a membership form. Help sustain independent film in St. Louis and become a member now!
Standard Member Benefits