Interested in volunteering at the 30th Annual Whitaker
St. Louis International Film Festival?
Contact Brian for more details!
email@example.com • 314.289.4153
Each SLIFF volunteer receives a commemorative festival T-shirt and a complimentary ticket voucher for each shift worked. Volunteer duties include, but are not limited to, ticket taking, ushering, distributing programs, handing out and collecting ballots, and general housekeeping after films let out. When selecting your shifts, we do not suggest volunteering to see a specific film. We cannot guarantee that volunteers will be able to sit in on all films, though we do try to accommodate as much as possible. Click the button to the right to volunteer.
- Tivoli Theatre, 6350 Delmar Blvd. 63130
- Winifred Moore Auditorium at Webster University, 470 E. Lockwood Ave. 63119
- Brown Hall at Washington University Centennial Greenway, Wash. U. Campus
- Missouri History Museum, 5700 Lindell Blvd. 63112
- Additional Special Event locations
- Ticket Taker
- Program Distribution
- Ballot Distribution/Collection
- Theatre Usher
- Clean Theaters after Screenings
- Crowd Control
Venue Captain Responsibilities
- Venue/Site Prep & Breakdown
- Delegating Volunteer Duties
- Handling Will Call Tickets
- Mark Off Reserved Seats
- Counts & Calls in Ballots
- Distributes Comp Passes to Volunteers
Membership Captain Responsibilities
- Explaining Benefits of CSL Membership
- Selling Memberships at Various Levels
- Passing Out Swag to Interested Parties
- Selling Festival T-Shirts
- Free Festival T-Shirt
- Comp Ticket Voucher for Every Shift Completed
- Ability to Watch Films during Volunteer Shifts (Space Permitting)
In addition to SLIFF, there are several other opportunities to volunteer throughout the year, including the St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase, QFest, Golden Anniversaries, and Classic French Film Festival. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.